Cost Effective, Compact Living Spaces
GUMPY is a truly modular building system developed to provide cost-effective, compact living spaces in an environmentally and user friendly kit form. All the timber used in GUMPY is sourced from plantations. If you require a differnt type of home such as a granny flat then click here.
GUMPY was developed as a two storey system to take advantage of:
- distinct cost savings, with half the roof and foundation costs for a given floor space.
- less footprint space, minimizing the impact on the environment and making GUMPY suitable for smaller sites, backyards, studios or retreats and steep blocks.
- savings in heating costs.
Panels are factory made with a high degree of accuracy. The panels are clad externally with your choice of a wide range of materials and finishes, which can be applied in the factory with significant cost savings. The panels are simply tilted up and locked together onto the floor platform. With all designs you can add or subtract panels to suit your personal requirements even add on ground floor areas or just build single storey. For all normal home additions or house extensions then visit House Logic. With our innovative "Gumpy Panel Construction" system things happen quickly, a welcome surprise for most home builders. Another feature you will love is the striking effects of our cathedral style ceiling and exposed timber beams which you can then combine with plaster or pine lined walls or a combination of both.
The main advantages of the GUMPY are:
- accuracy of panel dimensions;
- no cutting, all components pre-engineered;
- no wastage of materials;
- easy to personalise both in design, internal layout and finishes and
- 5 star energy rating.
GUMPY complies fully with the Building Code of Australia, including meeting all requirements for bush fire zoned areas. Gumpy qualifies for lending authority finance and First Home Owners grant if erected to lock up when purchased.
Gumpy also has a fully insured 5 ton excavator with an experienced operator on all building sites available for all excavation works including:
- site clearing,
- plumbing works and drainage and
- driveways and landscaping.
Attachments for excavator include a full range of augers, buckets, rock breaker and log grab. The machine on site saves you time, travelling and transport costs.